Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Items I'm Most Thankful For...

  1. Swaddle Me Blankets ~ I'm not sure if it was Jared or me who found these nifty little diddies when Noah was a newborn, but they are the best blankets. Like the name suggests, they make swaddling simple.
  2. Swing ~ All 3 of my children have loved this classic piece of nursery furniture. Its very calming. The one we have now has a music setting and a toy bar across the top, perfect for teeny eyes learning to focus.
  3. Non-manual Breast Pump ~ oh so much easier and faster than the manual ones they give away at the hospital, very much worth the investment.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I think my 3 things are:
1. breasts in general, Hudson wanted no part of a bottle
2. wet wipes, imagine life without them!!
3. Boudeaux's Butt Paste!