Sunday, March 8, 2009

What I learned today

I've been told that you learn something new every day, and for the most part, I've found that statement to be true. Every day is a new day with new experiences, so it stands to reason that one would come away from each new day with some new bit of knowledge, however small or seemingly insignificant it may be. For example, the family and I had lunch at McAllister's Deli at Brookwood today. I decided to try their Cheddar Potato soup. It was delicious! I noticed that Jared was eating some saltine crackers with his soup, so I tried that. It was yummy too. I put some crutons from my salad in my soup, and again, it was delicious. So, just from that one brief lunch, I learned that I really enjoy McAllister's Cheddar Potato soup, especially with crackers and crutons. Will this bit of information have a great impact on my life in the future? Probably not, except for the times I eat at McAllister's Deli.

1 comment:

The Correspondent said...

Congratulations on the recognition of your newfound knowledge!

Here's something I just learned: On my Dashboard, you're listed as a follower of my blog! So, if you're interested in participating, I tagged you for a meme. The details are at Barchester.