Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Smiles

*1* We had snow this past Sunday! A lot of snow, I might add, probably the most snow that I've ever seen. It was so beautiful.


*2* The folks who came to look at our house last Saturday came to look at it again last night ~ thats twice in less than a week. Another couple came to see it this morning ~ three showings total in the first two weeks on the market! I am really encouraged by that.


*3* Isaac rolled over from his back to his tummy! This probably means that we should finally move him out of his bassinet. I know that he should've already been moved to a crib a long time ago, but he just sleeps so well. I think he likes the confined space.


*4* Gabby was an incredible help to me yesterday. I caught Noah's tummy bug and felt awful. She sent me to bed and completely took over with the kids.


*5* We have found another house that we really like, which even though we're not to the point where we can put an offer on it yet is still a blessing. Our fear in this housing search has been that we'd sell our house before finding one that we wanted. Well, we have one that we want and just need ours to sell.


Pic of the week ~ It had to be from the snow!

No comments: