Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friday Smiles (4 days later)

5 top things that I'm thankful for from this past week...


*1* Noah Bryce, whose 3rd birthday was this past Friday. Little buddy had a rough 1st month of his life, but has made up for it ever since. He only has one speed in life and that is very, very fast. He keeps Jared & me constantly on our toes and on our knees. I love you buddy!


*2* www.reformation21.org/calvin, a blog entitled Blogging the Institutes. I had begun slowly reading thru the Institutes and taking notes a while back, but got sidetracked somehow. Uncle Teve mentioned this website to me a couple of months ago, and I have just now remembered to get into it. Its been great so far.


*3* Bible Study Tuesday morning. Kelley gave a challenging devotional this week. I plan to blog about it in more detail as soon as I can read my letter without breaking down into tears.


*4* March Madness. I don't think there is a greater time of the year in all of College Sports than the month of March. How I love basketball.


*5* My wonderful husband, Jared, who listens to all of my emotional, hormonal outbursts and loves me all the same.


Pic of the Week ~
Noah has a bit of an obsession with balloons, which is why we normally don't keep them in the house. However, since his bday was Friday, Jared brought 2 birthday balloons home from work for Noah. The balloons probably spent more time on our ceiling than they did in Noah's little hands. This is Granddaddy being a hero and rescuing the red balloon. Noah thought this was a wonderfully fun game!

No comments: