Monday, January 12, 2009

House Hunting

Jared and I are going to look at a house today. This will be the 3rd one that we've actually gone to see in the past few months, though we (well, I) have been looking online several times a week. I'm cautiously optimistic about this house. It has everything that we "need" and pretty much everything we want as well including that all important garden tub with seperate shower, love to Debbie! I have been praying not so much that God would grant us the house, but that He would grant me the grace to be content regardless of what He has planned and that we would be wise in our decisions regarding the search. I REALLY do want the house though, and God is patiently teaching me to surrender that to Him and trust Him.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

We are in the same boat. We prayed and prayed about a house we had found here in Homewood, prayed for a deal breaker or a billboard of a yes to put an offer in....we went to see it last week and I saw a deal breaker, and so we decided to wait until C graduates to look more or to make an offer then...today I had a message on my machine from the agent that someone was making an offer on the house today; not meant for us....God is faithful....we'll pray for you, you pray for us! Happy House Hunting!
If you haven't searched on
www.bhammls.com, it is a great site.