Thursday, August 21, 2008

My 2020 Olympians



We watched Rhythmic Gymnastics this morning. Someone please tell me how that became an Olympic sport. I'm not taking anything away from the "athletes" that "compete" in rhythmic gymnastics. I know it takes an incredible amount of talent and practice to perfect a dance routine with a hoola hoop. I just don't see why one should earn an Olympic Gold Medal for it. Anyway, Rach and Noah were fascinated with the dancers. After the first routine, Rachel gathered some shakers and began to dance and jump around the den. Noah had to join in the fun as well, although he soon got tired of dancing and just began smacking the floor and furniture with his shakers. It was cracking me up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://s5.br.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=43282

Shelby and Darby said...

hi guys! War Eagle! I can't believe that football season is here! everyone is growing up so fast!