Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Baby Isaac is my cousin"

We spent the morning with Hannah (my sister-in-law) and Gabe and Abi (my nephew and neice.) They are moving up to Philadelphia in the next month, so I really want us to spend as much time with them as we can. Rach & Noah are really going to miss being able to play with their cousins pretty much whenever they want to do so. It has been so nice to have all the family this close by. Hannah and I always have a good time chatting while the children play...we do have to referee occasionally, but for the most part they are on their own. I absolutely love being able to just call Hannah up and head over to visit for the day. Wow, I'm going to miss that so much! We didn't take any pictures today, but here are some from the week before Isaac was born....



No comments: