Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday Week 2010




Once again I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order. Oh well. Anyway, since Jared's & my birthdays are only 4 days apart, we celebrate them for a whole week. Here's some pics from it..

Jared always takes a day off around my birthday to stay home with the kiddos so I can have a day all to myself. SO nice! This yr, I spent some of my bday money buying the pattern and fabric to make this dress for Rach...

As well as this one...

On my actual birthday, my mom, Rach, and I all went to lunch and to have our nails done. It was Rachie's first time and she had a blast....
Jared got this for me and I absolutely love it! Its like having my very own Starbucks in my kitchen. And it makes hot chocolate too!
We had a birthday dinner here for Jared, Matthew, & me.
We kicked off (no pun intended) birthday week by going to the AU/Arkansas game. What a fun day! Uncle Kyle & Aunt Natalie were so gracious to keep the kids for us so we could have an all-day date.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

the dress(es) look cute!!
also, i didn't know you got a tassimo. you know we've had one for about 5 years & still love it.