Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac (a week late)

So, my little (-est) man turned 1 last Tuesday, and I'm still having a hard time believing it. He has been 'baby Isaac' for so long that its difficult for me to think of him as anything other than my little cuddle bug. He's definitely not so much of a cuddle bug anymore though...the world is too fascinating and way more fun for him now that he can move around on his own. Another milestone this week~he took his first steps yesterday! YAY! I was so very excited b/c I actually got to see it! Somehow, even though I stay at home with the kiddos all day long, I missed Rach & Noah's first steps. Jared got to see those precious moments, and I'm actually glad b/c he doesn't get to see a lot of 'firsts.' Here are some of my favorite pics from Isaac's bday week:

Playing in the sprinkler moon bounce at the church on his actual bday...he had the best time crawling back and forth and fussed at me when I wouldn't let him in there with the daycare kids.

This is from his 2nd bday party at Gigi's house. I love his little face here! He was SO ready to get into his cupcake!
Isaac's dump truck cake. I made it using a cupcake kit from wal*mart, so fun!

This one was taken at his pool party on Friday after he had eaten his cupcakes.



1 comment:

Kelley said...

Good job on the cake, Mama!
Happy A-day Isaac!