Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a great night...

I feel as though I am finally fully ready for Christmas. Today was Jared's last day at work for the year, well almost, he does have to go in Monday, but I'm not counting that day. Ha! To celebrate, I made a fruit pizza, which he and I are about to dive into as soon as I finish this post, so forgive me if I seem to rush! Also to celebrate, the whole family (yes, even Isaac) piled onto the couch after supper and watched the first half of "Its A Wonderful Life." Rach & Noah had their sippy cups and big lollypops (thank you miss anna and ms shirley) and were glued to the story. Noah's favorite part was the swimming pool under the floor and Rach laughed at Mary hiding in the bushes! They didn't want us to turn it off but considering it was past bedtime when we started the movie, we couldn't very well watch it all in one night. Besides, Jared & I are anxious to get to the fruit pizza I mentioned earlier. Anyway, here are some of our favorite quotes from the movie, from tonight's viewing at least,...anyone care to share theirs?

*Violet: "I like George Bailey."
Mary: "You like every boy."
Violet: "Whats wrong with that?"

*George: "Hey, Hey Mary."

*George: "Wait a minute, what am I doing? This is a very interesting situation. A fella doesn't find himself in a situation like this every day, not in Bedford Falls anyway."

*Mary: "He's making violent love to me, mother."
Mary's mom: "Well you just tell him to go on home."

No comments: